Paladin Place – Queensgate RedhillCromwell Road, Redhill RH1 1RT, UK
Hosted by HelmswoodSA
- Profile Status
- Not Verified
- The minimum stay is 2 nights
- The maximum stay is 1125 nights
- Listing ID: 13480
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Apartment
About this listing
In the centre of Redhill, this two-bedroom apartment is best for:
• Working from home- ‘Workcation’ -desk with chair
• Superfast 200MB broadband & free Wi-Fi
• Contractors & trades
• Self-isolation for 10 days
• Balcony with bistro table & chairs
• Self-check-in w/ assistance at the end of the phone, email or messaging
• Immaculately clean, disinfected and sanitised
• 5 minutes walk to Redhill mainline train station and Belfry Shopping Centre
• Gatwick Airport-16 mins by train, taxi or bus
The welcoming open plan layout of this stunning two bed apartment gives it a great feeling of relaxation, with plenty of space to spread out.
Due to the coronavirus, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations. We also enhanced our cleaning regime to ensure that the apartment is highly-safe and clean.
You have your own balcony at Paladin Place – going through patio doors from the the living room, the balcony has a bistro table and chairs where you can rest and get some air. The hubbub of the town centre goes on below while you enjoy some relaxation and maybe your favourite drink.
The natural wooden floors feel great and the carpeted bedrooms give a feeling of cosiness, with the bedrooms coming off the right hand side of the spacious hallway, the main bathroom being on the left as you go through to the living area.
Light streams in the floor to ceiling windows and the patio door leads to your own balcony and outside space overlooking the town centre.
Your Wi-Fii network and password are shown below the Virgin Media TV, which gives you over 70 channels and access to YouTube and Netflix.
You’ll be able to create great meals in the fully equipped kitchen with its long run along the back wall of the living room.
The apartment sleeps up to 6 people – the main bedroom has a very comfortable bed that can be a king size bed or two singles and we will set this up for you before you arrive so that it suits your needs. There is ample storage in the chest of drawers and built in wardrobe.
The second bedroom has a double bed with plenty of cushions and a mirrored single wardrobe and bedside tables, plus a hairdryer in the drawer.
Complimentary breakfast is your choice of cereals, with the type of milk and bread you choose. Alternatively, you can tell us which selection of fresh fruit you would like.
Tea, coffee (including decaffeinated and herbal teas if requested), plus sugar and mini jams/butters are provided.
If you like non-dairy or gluten free options, or other special requests, please let us know, we’re happy to provide these too 🙂
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King size bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 2 2 single beds
- 2 Guests
- night: from £130.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): from £130.00
- Security deposit: from £100
- Additional guests: from £30.00
- Cleaning fee: from £75 Per Stay
- Minimum days of a booking: 2
- Maximum days of a booking: 1125
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation policy is flexible 7 days
- Additional rules information
- Additional £20 for every extra child guest.
- Fridge / Freezer
- Sky TV
- Smart TV
- TV Cable
- Washing Machine
- Bed Linens
- Hair Dryer
- Laptop-friendly Workspace
- Toilet Paper
- Health & Medical
Superdrug Stores (0.08 mi)
Envision Image (0.11 mi)
Greystone House Practice (0.32 mi)
Donyngs Recreation Centre (0.36 mi)
The Westway Clinic (0.44 mi)
Domino's Pizza (0.02 mi)
Phoenix Villa (0.04 mi)
Millennium Grill (0.04 mi)
Mamma Mia (0.07 mi)
Cafe Ho Sete (0.08 mi)
Road Runners Taxi (0.11 mi)
RoadRunners (0.13 mi)
Redhill & Reigate Taxis (0.23 mi)
Travel 24 (0.42 mi)
Gemini Cars (0.68 mi)