Spacious 2 Bed Luton House – Free Parking | Great For Contractors62 Coltsfoot Grn, Luton LU4 0XW, UK
Hosted by flok
- Profile Status
- Not Verified
- The minimum stay is 3 nights
- Listing ID: 25177
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / House
About this listing
* Free on Street Parking and a large private garden.
* Under 4 min drive to Luton & Dunstable Hospital >> 8 min drive to the M1 (Junctions 11/11A) >> 15 min to Luton town centre
* Numerous restaurant options within 1 Mile, including SF Peri Peri, Roosters Curry House & the Poynters Arms Pub & Kitchen
* The nearest national railway station is Leagrave, 5 min drive away
We are very excited to welcome guests to our stunning house which we hope is the beginning of a memorable stay in Luton.
The house sleeps upto 6 guests (Bedroom 1: Two single beds that can be set out as a double bed >> Bedroom 2: one bunk bed with two good size single beds >> Lounge: A comfy double sofa bed).
It is located less than than 8 minutes’ drive from M1 Junction 11, yet tucked away in a beautiful quiet street.
The property is perfect for Professionals, Contractors and Families looking for a home away from home.
The house offers FREE on street parking.
The entrance hallway leads to a spacious and beautifully decorated lounge. The living area has a 3 seater sofa bed, a 2 seater sofa, a coffee table and a Smart TV (you’ll need to use your own log in details for the TV applications like Netflix).
Next door is a modern kitchen that is fully equipped with appliances such as an oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Smaller appliances include a microwave, kettle and toaster.
Next to the kitchen is an airy dining room with a table and chairs for 6 people, with views to the garden through the wall to wall glass patio doors.
The master bedroom has twin single beds that can be combined into a double bed and a wardrobe for guest storage.
The second bedroom has a bunk bed with two single beds, a chest of drawers and a space to hang clothes.
You will also find a 3 piece bathroom suite with a shower over the bath tub.
On street parking is available outside the flat and adjacent streets.
My property is professionally cleaned and is set up to be remote access. The linen and towels are removed from the property after each stay and replaced with freshly laundered supplies. We also provide single-use and individually wrapped items such as shampoo, conditioners and soap.
A complimentary welcome pack of tea and coffee will be waiting for you on arrival. Other items included are a washing-up pack, toilet roll and kitchen roll which will last a couple of days. If wish to purchase more for your stay there is a NISA Local, Co-op Food & Tesco Extra within 2 Miles.
Guests will have the entire property to themselves
Other things to note
TV applications like Netflix are available for guests to use their OWN accounts.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
* Standard check-in time is 3pm onwards, and check-out time is before 11am. One extra night will be charged for late check out.
*The full address will be provided prior to your check-in, together with the access details.
* Please note that a minimum of £100 will be charged for lost or damaged keys – please be careful with them.
DURING YOUR STAY
* Mid-stay cleaning/ and linen changes can be organised on request for an additional charge.
* No parties will be tolerated – and an extra £250 fee will apply should any house rules be broken.
My property management team will be available 24/7 via email, or phone to provide any assistance my guests may need.
Pass the Keys® is a Property Management Company.
Pass the Keys® provides a hotel standard of service for short-let properties. The property is professionally maintained and cleaned. We guarantee professionally cleaned linens and toiletries.
We also provide 24/7 guest support and local personal service before and during your stay.
The local community-based team of Pass the Keys® personally inspects the property and certifies the home has met Pass the Keys® Property Readiness Standard.
- Bedroom 1
- 2 Single
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 2 Bunk Bed
- 2 Guests
- Living Room Sofa
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 1 Guest
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before the move-in date
- Additional rules information
- Self check-in via lock box. Standard check-in time is 3pm onwards, and check-out time is before 11am. One extra night will be charged for late check out. Please note that a fee of £100 will be charged for call-out for keys forgotten inside. The full cost of lock replacement will be charged if you lose the keys; please be careful with them. Please respect our lovely neighbours and keep the noise down. If there is any excessive noise or music at antisocial hours, we will be notified and so will the local council. No parties will be tolerated. An extra 250 will be charged should any house rules be broken. When leaving the property please make sure you lock all the doors and windows.
- Barbecue Area
- BBQ Grill
- Fridge / Freezer
- Smart TV
- Washing Machine
- 24/7 Contactless Check-in
- BBQ Grill
- Bed Linens
- Bed Sheets
- Free Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Laptop-friendly Workspace
- Private Garden
- Private Parking (x2)
- Smoke Alarm
- Toilet Paper
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 7 Guests