St Margarets Townhouse4A St Margaret's Pl, Brighton BN1 2FD, UK
Hosted by zibbaaproperty
- Profile Status
- Not Verified
- Nightly: from £160
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): from £200
- Security deposit: from £500
- Additional guests: from £25
- Cleaning fee: from £125 Per Stay
- Minimum number of days: 2
- Maximum number of days: 6 month
- Listing ID: 3031
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / House
About this listing
St. Margaret’s Place townhouse is
spacious 4 bedroom townhouse,sleeps up to 14 /with 2 sofa beds/, located in the quiet centre of Brighton.
1 min walk to the beach, clubs and the Brighton Centre Conference.5 minutes walk to Brighton Pier,nightlife-bars,pubs & restaurants,shopping centre and 15 minutes walk to Brighton station.
Perfect for a weekend away with a group of friends or family.Hen & stag do’s are welcome.Ideal for corporate/ conference delegate.
1 night booking available on request
It doesn’t get more central than our lovely town house. 2 min walk to the beach. Very close (12 minutes walk) to Brighton station. Everything is on your doorstep whilst the house is located in a quiet street. The entire house is fashionably decorated and furnished throughout so your comfort is guaranteed.
Our 3 storey house consists of:
– Kitchen – is on ground floor fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave oven, oven with hob and breakfast bar. Please help yourself to plenty of tea and coffee!
– Lounge – with dining table that seats 10-12 and two sofas, both are sofa beds so four guests can sleep here
– The yellow bedroom – with a double bed on the second floor
– The teal bedroom – a spacious bedroom with a triple sleeper that has a double bed with a single bunk above plus + single bed
– The purple bedroom – another single bedroom on the third floor
– The pink bedroom – has a double bed and single with its own en suite shower.
In addition to the main bathroom with bath, shower, wash basin and WC, there is the en suite shower to the pink bedroom, another WC on the ground floor and on the third floor.
Beautiful, hotel quality bed linen and towels are provided for every guest.
Excellent Wi-Fi and a wall-mounted HD TV in the lounge, plus USB sockets so you can quickly and easily charge your phones!
There is a car park within 1 minute walk, which charges by the hour or day.
The cheapest car park is – Regency car park (about 4 min walking distance)
Earlier check-in is subject to availability and £25 fee, late check-out is subject to availability and £40 fee. Changing arrival time after time has been agreed is £25 fee for waiting.
Please note – we do not rent house to young people under 23 years old
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- 50% deposit is non-refundable. The other 50% is refundable more then 30 days prior to arrival
- Additional rules information
- Please keep noise down after 11pm. Thank you
- Fridge / Freezer
- Sky TV
- Washing Machine
- Bed Linens
- Bed Sheets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Laptop-friendly Workspace
- Smoke Alarm
- Toilet Paper
- The minimum stay is 2 nights
- The maximum stay is 6 month nights
- Health & Medical
Alive Fitness & Natural Health Centre (0.1 mi)
Hollister (0.15 mi)
Soupa Smooth (0.12 mi)
Waterfall Restaurant (0.14 mi)
Superdrug (0.14 mi)
The Metropole Bar (0.08 mi)
The Salt Room (0.08 mi)
The Set (0.09 mi)
Steki's Taverna (0.09 mi)
Smokeys Brighton (0.09 mi)
Brighton & Hove City Cabs (0.13 mi)
British Airways 360 (0.15 mi)
Shoreham Taxis (0.18 mi)
Brighton Limo (0.19 mi)
Holiday Taxis (0.32 mi)